This invention by NuMAC, is related to rotary vane assembly and body liners for XRP type coal mills used in power station to pulverize coal. In XRP coal mill, rotary vane assembly is mounted on fabrication or in a casting. The main objective behind this invention was to provide a body liner rotary vane assembly. Following are some advantages of rotary vane assembly and body liners for XRP type coal mills:
- To prevent frequent damages of the assembly.
- Easy to commission, replace and maintain.
- It outages and thereby the downtime of mill saves huge amount of power.
- The vanes are so locked so as to minimize welded joints and worn out vane will never fail due to two sided locking of pins.
- To overcome the problems and shortcomings with prior art techniques and approaches.
- Due to the specified angle in the body liners, the air pressure is equally distributed.